Texas-San Antonio
Options

Mary Coop, Rosanne Harris, Alyssa Garcia

I've narrowed down my choices for hair to these 3.  Can anyone who's at least had their hair trial give me your advice? I want to do my hair trial soon and want to just got to one of these because I dont want to pair for hair trials to all 3.  Please HELP!

Re: Mary Coop, Rosanne Harris, Alyssa Garcia

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I've now also removed Alyssa because of price.  I have received Rosanne's info. and wanted to let everyone know she now has a website bridesbyrosanne.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm on Rosanne's site several times and can vouch that she is WONDERFUL! She is an absolute sweetheart and will exceed your expectations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was/am in the same boat.  No time or interest for more than one trial and I had the same three on my list.  Roseanne was a little difficult to communicate with by email but was very nice over the phone and I have my trial this weekend so hopefully it goes well.  I'll re-post afterwards.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooo great because after getting Mary's prices she was just a tad bit more expensive but kinda remember seeing more about Rosanne so I have a hair consultation w/her but not until Sept. 11 so please let me know how yours goes this weekend jsgpenguin.
  • Options
    TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't really tell for sure from the website.  Is Rosanne Harris an on site or does she have her own place?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Rosanne goes to you on your wedding day but you go to her for the trial.

• Options
    TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Had my trial session with Roseanne today and it went great.  You go to her house for the trial but she will come to you on the wedding day.  Her prices are reasonable and she did a great job.  I am someone who is not at all into makeup and I'm useless at styling hair and she made me look wonderful.  Plus she is super friendly and easy to talk with.  Obviously I can't give a full recommendation until after my wedding but so far I'm happy.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful.  Cant wait for my trial 2 wks from now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my trial with Mary Coop and I don't have enough nice things to say about her! I loved the hair and makeup and she is super nice and helpful! I really think she does a great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards