Mississippi

Band/DJ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I have planning my wedding in Hattiesburg, but I live in Atlanta, GA. Please tell me that some of you have good recommendations for good prices on Bands or DJs. I do not have a preference on either, but I need help finding someone good. I do not have anyone in Mississippi so I need your help please!

Re: Band/DJ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• amandagu3amandagu3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jim Townsand. He is doing my wedding April 17 for 5 hours for little to nothing! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Coop de Bell is quite popular
  • beth_bolewarebeth_boleware member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would like to reccomend the band, Trase.  They can be five piece or three piece, depending on what you need.  They generally play classic rock but will do special songs you like.  You can reach them by email at mikeboleware@yahoo.com or phone 601-270-5654.  I think you will be pleased.
  • beth_bolewarebeth_boleware member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention that they are based in Hattiesburg so would not charge you for travel. 
  • edited December 2011
    Aaron Lee with Big Noise Productions DJ for our wedding in March. Him and his team are very nice and very much affordable. Tell him The Truelove's recommended him to you.

My best advise for anyone getting married is to always negotiate, negotiate, NEGOTIATE.

Good luck and congrats girl!
  • KelleyLRKelleyLR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you prefer a band, you can always check the college closest to you.  For example, you can hire the Ole Miss Jazz Band for festivities, and typically, there are people in the band who have their own groups.  We hired one for a formal, and they were awesome!  It just depends on what you like/prefer.  But, if you are ever in a rut, that is always a good place to turn.
    Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards