Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Crate & Barrel Registry FYI

C&B's registry completion discount ends 180 days after your wedding, NOT the day of the month 6 months after. We got married Oct 22, thought our discount expired this Sunday and planned to do the last shopping tomorrw. Our discount ended yesterday. Whoops. just wanted to pass that along
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Crate & Barrel Registry FYI

• Options
    That stinks - could you talk to the manager at the store and see if they could make an exception since you weren't aware?   I mean, the discount still encourages you to spend money in their store and one would think that is good customer service to honor what you thought it would be.  Plus it's only a difference of a few days!
  • Options
    Many store WILL extend your discount for a day or so.  At my store, your discount code actually stays active for a while after it's supposed to, so I always try it.  They can also do a manual discount as well.  As PP said, ask the manager.
  • Options
    Yeah, C&B should accomodate you by extending your discount--they're always really great about this kind of thing, so definitely speak with a manager.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards