California-Bay Area

Palm Event Center?

I am getting married at the Palm Event Center in Pleasanton on 2-20-2011. I just started the planning process. I just wanted to get any ideas or feedback from brides who are getting married there or have already been married there. We will be getting married in the barrel room because of uncertain weather during February. We are thinking about different shades of purple, ivory, and bright colors such as fuscia and orange for accent colors. All I've been doing so far is tearing out pictures that I like out of wedding magazines. I don't really know where to start, and I haven't heard anything from the Palm Event Center since the contract signing. Thanks for your help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Palm Event Center?

• edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers attended a wedding there.  She said it was really nice/beautiful.

Have you looked for pictures of the Palm Event Center?  They might give you an idea of where to start.
  • edited December 2011

How cute... we inquired with Palm for our wedding date 2/20/10. Decided to go to Vegas instead. But looks like we'll be sharing the same anniv. Good luck with everything!!

• casiburchamcasiburcham member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there 4/22/11.  I added them on facebook, and so when photographers add pictures to their website, I kind of browse and look at different ideas. 
    Who are the vendors that you are going to be using?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards