Rhode Island
Options

Cake/Cupcakes

Has anyone used Mad Hatter Bakery in Newport?  It was recommended to me by a ladies that owns the bridal shop I am ordering bridesmaid dresses from (she used to work for Pranzi).  

Also, any news on Cappuccinos in Middletown?  We had an appointment a couple weeks ago and they called and left a message that I needed to reschedule because of a fire in the plaza they are in and they would be closed for a few days.  I have been called on and off since then and get no answer and no machine.  Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks!

Re: Cake/Cupcakes

• Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can confirm there was a terrible fire that effected Cappucino's, actually an employee of Tuesday Mornings set the fire (so it was arson) which abuts Cappucino's.  Madhatter is good, Cappucino's is a step up and I also would check out Its My Party on William Street in Newport.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Scrumptions in East Greenwich!  I think they are the best cake in RI!
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creative Cake Company, Scrumptious, Something different Cake Couture, Sin make really delicious cakes. I like them in that order.

Scrumptious is doing the groom's cake!

For cupcakes...Tip-C Cupcakes in North Providence. They cater and specialize in a array of delicious desserts! We are having a dessert buffet from them. Oh they make cupcakes with hard liquor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards