Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Ceremony Music!! Help!!

Hi ladies,

Im still deciding if I should walk down the aisle to traditional "here comes the bride" which is what my mom wants but i have been thinking about walking down to Shania Twain "You've got a way"  Please help with your opinions i only have 9 days left until my wedding !!! lol yes im very last minute with things.

Re: Ceremony Music!! Help!!

• Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say go with the Shania song!  The traditional march is a little dull haha!  One of my good friends had all inde songs for walking down the aisle, and it was such a hit!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Shania Twain song. I agree with Nilla that the traditional march is kind of boring. Plus, it sounds like you'd much rather have the Shania Twain song.

Personally, I am thinking I am going to walk down the aisle to the Beatles "In My Life." I say do what makes you happy!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say go with your personal song. I've also heard that the traditional "Here Comes the Bride" is antisemetic if you need to talk your mom into your plan. :) I'm walking down the aisle to the begining of what Maria walked down the aisle to in The Sound of Music, instrumental of course. No one will be sining "how do you solve a problem like maria." Haha. :)
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Traditional all the way..I wouldn't think of walking down the aisle to anything else than "Here Comes the Bride!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards