African American Weddings
Options

Rsvps...just the beginning!!

So yesterday was the deadline..so today I started touching base with my family and friends..well I had 34 that didnt recieve their invite in the mail..dang you usps!! Thats sucks especially since only about 10 were mailed to out of town guest or people we dont see on a regular basis...everyone else were hand delivered..thank god..dont judge me for being frugal with the stamps..lol..so ive gotten probably 95 percent response.with a few declines..lets see if FI can get his done without us losing our sanity..
Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Rsvps...just the beginning!!

• Options
    Sorry..i meant 3 or 4
  • Options
    keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    I'm not judging u. I plan to hand deliver many as well. 4 lost to ooot guests is sad...but I guess I need to make like 5 extra invites in the chance this happen, so good posting. you're doing a great job and 95% is high for the deadline just to be yesterday! Great job on what you're doing. Please share your strategy!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    I only invited immediate family, first and second cousins, aunts, uncles...everyone else I would see and the family reunion..a hand full of childhood friends.no facebook friends..and only coworkers that I break bread with away from work..these are people that I KNEW would come unless there was a conflict with work or an emergency..now FI on the other hand went through his phone and invited people that jumped up and down wanting to come and coworkers that only know him by his last name...i see this headache coming..for example..i ran into one of his workers at walgreens..so I said I havent recieved your rsvp..she stopped..said hmmm..oh well I meant to give it to whats his name...really!??!! Yep she did that..were paying for people that dont even know your damn name..i was hott at FI!! I told him and he just shrugged his shoulders..So hes paying for catering..although surprisingly we never reached our max of 150...
  • Options
    Congrats on the amount of responses. I am little worried with the mail situation also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our deadline is May 7 for responses and we haven't even received 50% of them yet Yell
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards