Florida-South Florida

To-Do Tuesday!

What's on your WR and NWR lists for this week??

Happy Tuesday!

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• WR: not much, really. Start figuring out when to get the groomsmen together for their fitting.

NWR: teaching. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WR:Right now it's just wait for the RSVPs to come in.  Have to wait on the other stuff until we have a head count.

NWR: finish drying/cleaning out the pool with FI.  God that's a pain anddd Prep my classroom!  Originally, I was supposed to take over a maternity leave in late Sept./ early Oct. and stay as a prep teacher til then, but today finally got the call that the teacher started her leave so I have the class until June.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • WR: invites!!! I've been shopping around like crazy and found some really cute stuff for not too much $$. Yay!!  Also need to go with FI for tux fitting so we can pick out what the guys are wearing 

NWR: holy smokes my work load is full!!! Just returned from a two week work trip and I am swampped! So happy to be home though and missed you ladies like crazy!! Hate when I don't have time to post because work is too busy.  Other than that I am enjoying my FI, our doggie and being able to cook and enjoy my workout classes :)
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: Not much now (in 10 days we'll begin double digits..eeek), favors need to be purchased but that's next week after paychecks are recieved lol. He and I need to decide on table names. We need to start coming up with the song list for the DJ. We send out the invites to the bridal shower this week and the wedding next week or the week after. As I type this I'm going through my mental to-do list. I actually need to call Disney and cut a night off our mini moon...now I'm just rambling

NWR: Plug all of my computers back in (stupid Isaac), finish planning out the month of September, start scheduling schools for recruitment. Once October comes I am out of commission in terms of wedding planning. I won't have a minute to breathe :(
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • I have been a bit MIA since the weekend because I was on travel and just got back today from VA. Oh, I love VA!

WR: Get invites mailed out, start with our table numbers, DIY card box, buy applique for my garter and figure out some songs we need for the church and the reception. Most importantly, schedule dress fitting, holy crap!

NWR: unpack, laundry, eating healthy :) and workout.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards