Texas-Austin

Season Greetings from the Moderator!! -- ME!

Hello my lovely Austin Brides!!!

I hope that the season is greeting you with love, laughter and more... wedding planning!! Okay, so most of you are like me, and taking a break from the planning, but January is coming quick, and for the 2011 brides (which a lot of us are) time will be flying by soon.

So an update on me-- I was accepted into Texas State University for the Spring semester, so that means that my new residence of mid-January will be New Braunfels. That also means, that we can hold more get togethers to meet and bond. I made a great friend from the last one we had, and I was honored to attend her wedding, and she will attend mine in August. It is a great way to meet some new people with some common stressful moments to share. ;)

Also-- Dec - Jan is what I like to call engagement season. The jewelry stores mark the rings way down, and the guys snatch them up to pop the question. That means that we are going to have NEW brides on the boards. Let's take the time out to really make them feel welcome and try to answer their questions, even if we have already answered them before. Also, the bridal shows will be starting up, and it may be a good idea to get a group together to go. It can be for the brides who have nothing planned, and want thoughts, or the brides who have it all planned but love the thrill of being surrounded in wedding flair. Whatever it may be, I hope being closer to Austin will bring a better board to you guys.

Happy Holidays, whichever Holidays you may celebrate!!

Much love,

Rachel

Re: Season Greetings from the Moderator!! -- ME!

• edited December 2011
    Yay new knotties! Tis the season BB. My holidays have been AMAZING so far and I hope yours have been as well. Congrats on getting to switch schools and on the new residence. I cant wait for knottie get togethers. Since I missed the last one. And as far as bridal shows I dont know much yet as my wedding is pretty far out so my planning is just starting to get under way but I do know that Signature Bridals is having a trunk show for Ella Bridals the weekend of Feb 18th. I know as thats the designer im in love with so ive already booked an appt on the 18th. I cant wait to see all of you get closer to your dates as well as married. Im a 2012 bride so I still have a ways to go. So happy you will be closer and I cant wait for the next GTG so I can officially meet you and all these other wonderful Austin knotties.
    Aimee
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards