Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Confessional Booth Monday!

It's confession time! Let out whatever has been bugging or concerned you about wedding planning which you haven't told anyone about.

Re: Wedding Confessional Booth Monday!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-confessional-booth-monday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:b37a0993-712c-448f-99a9-33cca436439cPost:2b5dbeec-4438-4892-b738-ca740a3d7104">Wedding Confessional Booth Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's confession time! Let out whatever has been bugging or concerned you about wedding planning which you haven't told anyone about.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

Ugh!  I'm just so tired...I need some serious sleep.

And I hope all my invitees know that I do not want their children at my wedding!  It's kinda hypocritical since my children will actually be the attendants in the wedding, but I don't want any other brats running around - it's bad enough mine will be!!  Lol!
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-confessional-booth-monday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b37a0993-712c-448f-99a9-33cca436439cPost:deed4718-f8a8-425e-9c32-adfb552c2388">Re: Wedding Confessional Booth Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Wedding Confessional Booth Monday! : Ugh!  I'm just so tired...I need some serious sleep. And I hope all my invitees know that I do not want their children at my wedding!  It's kinda hypocritical since my children will actually be the attendants in the wedding, but I don't want any other brats running around - it's bad enough mine will be!!  Lol!
    Posted by missv19732000[/QUOTE]

<div>I can relate. We're having a child-free wedding too, even though our little nieces will be there. But Hey! They're working for their food! (they'll be hostesses). </div>
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    LaMaFaLaMaFa member
    First Comment
    I am so glad that I got the job, now my mom can't push me into helping her with stuff for the bridal shower (seriously mom?! do I look like a personal assistant to you?). I'm not supposed to do anything for the shower! Ugh.
    Also, I'm secretly really glad that my FI hasn't found a job yet- he's been helping me soooo much with the wedding, its been a godsend! I feel kind of bad because I know he really wants to be working (and has been hearing crap about it from family for not having a job yet), but it's made my life and gettng things for the wedding pulled together a million times easier!
  • Options
    My MOH, Bridesmaids, FMIL & Mom are driving me NUTS about the Bridal Shower.......
    It's nice that they are asking me for what I want and my suggestions but if I don't give any suggestions then they don't do any searching....... The clock is ticking and the wedding will be here any minute... Hopefully it'll be organized soon. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ever have peoplle tell you things and you wish they wouldn't have??? oh man, it's been on eof those days!! I am so happy to see the 5 o'clock hour!!! Tim efor yoga and happy thoughts!!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards