California-San Diego

Inexpensive wedding bands

Does anyone have any suggestions about getting inexpensive wedding bands?  Websites that are reliable, good quality, but don't cost an arm and a leg?

Re: Inexpensive wedding bands

• edited December 2011

We got my set from Sam's Wholesale.  And my fiancee wanted a Tungsten ring so we got his at Titanium Kay.

• nd76nd76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my FI's $300 ring at goldenmine.com for $104. :) The only thing is, no maintenance plan like if you buy from a jeweler.  But its tungsten, so they can't do anything to it anyway!
  • bmd14bmd14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours on amazon.com and overstock.com.  They were both under $100 and we are very happy with them.
  • allysontrejoallysontrejo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously if you have the time go to the LA jewlery district.  It will be an all day thing but it's super fun! My FI and I went about a month ago for our first shop around.  The first place we went to we made an appointment and the ring I wanted was about 1350.  We decided to just walk around some (in that same building there were at least 50 other jewlers) and all of them were very helpful even with just walking in.  At each place we went the price for an almost identical ring to the 1350 one went down.  Second place was 870, third place was 560 and last place was 580.  We haven't bought yet but go and look around.  You can bargain them down too, just like a car dealer.  Do a little online research first.  I looked at reviews on yelp before we went.  Seriously cheapest jewlery ever! And it's all real and good quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards