Wisconsin

Limo recommendations/feedback in MKE (thinking about Churchill III)

I am looking for any suggestions for limo service in MKE. Need a limo that will fit 14 people. So, we will be looking for a stretch SUV (Escalade, Expedition, etc.)... I haven't been overly impressed with any of the local companies, except for Churchill III (near the air port in Oak Creek) but they are a little pricey. I find comfort in knowing they have a large fleet of different limos and have a lot of experience - which is important (they have back up limos, etc.) in case the one we book is out of commission, accident, etc. Does anyone have suggestions for other companies to check out or to avoid? We are getting married in Aug 2010 and I want to firm this last piece up soon!! :)

Re: Limo recommendations/feedback in MKE (thinking about Churchill III)

• edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat as you...needing a suv limo for 16 people in August.  But like you said I have been looking for months and haven't been impressed with the vehicles or prices.  I already took Churchill off my list of options though because my friend recently used them for her wedding and had many problems.  The air conditioning didn't work, they were late, the driver didn't know where he was going and something had to sit up front and give him directions (but she had already given them the addresses), the cd player kept skipping, and the driver was just rude.  And also like you said they are one of the higher priced companies.  There is High Class limo and they have a couple SUV limos so that is going to be my option if I can't find anything.  So it might be worth looking at them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards