Flowers

bouquet to honeymoon

Just wondering what people most often do with their beautiful bridal bouquets after the wedding?! I am getting a real flower bouquet. Were leaving the very next morning for our honeymoon in Hawaii. Should i bring it with me so i can enjoy it in our hotel room? It will just die before i get home anyway, right? what are your thoughts and ideas please?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bouquet to honeymoon

• Hawaii can be strict about importing plant products.

Options:
    -Give it to the person who catches it
    -Give it to someone else (a grandmother, a nursing home, the best man's wife)
    -Ask someone to preserve it. Depending on the flowers and shape, you may be able to do this yourself by hanging it upside down at home that night, if you're going home, and not to a hotel or anything.
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Please don't bring it on the plane to Hawaii. On our flight home from Hawaii, a woman had her bouquet with her and I could not breathe the entire flight. Be courteous of other travelers that might have allergies.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • I gave mine to my mother to enjoy.  I had pictures for the memories. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I gave mine to my MIL to enjoy because she was the only one that was going to be home to enjoy it (H and I on our HM and my parents went to Canada to visit some friends).  You will have plenty of pictures of it to remember your bouquet.

Also, I would find anyone who brought their wedding bouquet with them on the plane to be a bit odd.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards