Second Weddings

Wedding planning class

School started this week for me and when I registered, I wasn't able to get in to all the classes I had planned.  I needed one more class to be full time so I figured I'd take something for an elective.  Nothing available interested me until I happened upon "The Essentials of Wedding Planning".  This probably would have been more beneficial to me had they offered it before this semester, but I'm hoping it will be a fairly easy class and maybe I can use it to my benefit in finishing things for our wedding. 

One of our assignments is to interview a bride.  Do any of you ladies know where I could find one?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
130image Invited to dance the night away!
92image Want to show their best moves!
38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

Re: Wedding planning class

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Uh take your pick of Brides if you can't be the interviewee!!

I hope it's an easy class for you.
  • edited December 2011
    So not fair.  You're taking Wedding Planning, and I'm taking Biotechnology.  You have to understand, I have a graduate degree in English literature and I want to write the professor and ask him something like, "Are you at all impressed that I have read the major works of Arnold Bennett?  Will you accept that in lieu of even the most basic understanding of recombinant DNA?"

Do keep us up to date on what you are "learning."  Also who is teaching the course?  What is his/her background; qualifications for teaching course?  I'm totally fascinated and so envious.
  • edited December 2011
    Just post all of your interview questions for all of us to answer, then you will have interviewed many brides!!! Good Luck it sounds like a fun class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards