Pre-wedding Parties

Gifts....For Who? Bridal Shower

My Bridal Shower is Sunday...I don't want to sound cheap, but I want to get the people involved the appropriate gifts.

All three girls are BM's:
1 Girl is hosting the Shower at her house
1 Girl did all of the invites, planning, etc
1 Girl TALKS about how she's helping, but I'm not sure what she's doing (she uses phrases like "We're taking care of everything"

Now I'm in the dark about the whole thing so I dont know how much time and effort has been contributed, but I DO KNOW that the hostess should receive a gift from me.

So...Do I get all 3 girls a gift? Do I get the house host something big and the planners maybe a bottle of wine and a thank-you card? Or should I just get all three of them equal gifts and thank-you's, since I don't know who really did what?

I was thinking sets from Henry & David?

Thoughts? Help from the experienced?

Thanks ahead of time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gifts....For Who? Bridal Shower

• jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're not sure who contributed what, I think it would be best to get them all equal gifts.
    Photobucket
  • jerseydeviljerseydevil member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should absolutely get all 3 of them something.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp's I would get all 3 girls the same gift. The gift sets from Harry & David would be perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay...I went to Harry and David on my lunch break. I got all three of them the same gift set for $40/set. I'll personalize each with a thank-you card. I called FI and he agreed that they've done a lot of work and they deserve it. I would have done something more extravagant but since there are THREE of them I couldn't go overboard. I'm payin' for a wedding here!

Thanks for the advice, girls!!

I'd def recommend Harry & David to any other bride-to-be's looking for a hostess gift!!

Here's a picture of the set:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Just came across your post and I had the same question:  my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law to be are throwing me a shower (our families are in two states so there are two showers) and I didn't know what to get them.  Thanks for the great suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards