Delaware

Photog Referrals

Hello!!!  Wedding plans are underway and now it's time to take ENGAGEMENT pics!!

Any recommendations for a DE/Philly Photographer who is reasonably priced?  I hope to use this as a "test run" for the big day.  

My sister had a HORRIBLE experience with her wedding photographer (in Columbus,OH) and I don't want the same thing to happen to me... so I am going strictly off referrals and then off their porfolio.

Any suggestions are welcome!!

Re: Photog Referrals

• Hi Lauren,

If you are interested in having your engagement pictures taken, I'm currently offering free photography sessions, as I build my portfolio. After the session, if you like your photos, you can buy a DVD of 25-30 images for $50. There would be no risk to you, since you wouldn't be paying for anything unless you like them. If you would like more details, you can email me at contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have :)
  • I have a friend that does photography on the side that I think may be pretty reasonable. She did our Epics and I love them. Here is a link to our session: http://kerrimyers.zenfolio.com/keithandvicki ...If you like them, I can ask her if she has anything available and how much, or get you her contact info. HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're using Photography by Leah, she's based out of Newark.  She did out engagement pics as part of our wedding package and they're wonderful!  Her prices are really reasonable too; you get a lot included in her packages.  I found her throught recommendations by other brides on this board.
  • Photography by Leah...we used her last fall and loved her work.  In addition to getting great pictures at a great price, she is an amazing person to work with.  She and her husband shot our wedding.  They are so nice and so easy to get along with.  She came to our rehearsal dinner and fit right in with my friends.  I highly recommend her work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're using Krista Valla. We have had other pictures done by her, along with my sister's family, and a family friend. We absolutely love her and her work!
  • We used Barnyard Photography for our e-pics and our wedding. I could not have been any happier! They're great to work with, their prices are reasonable and the photos were amazing. I couldn't recommend them more. Barnyardphotography.com is their website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've heard of barnyard and their work looks amazing.  My friend used "the pros"  Depends on the look you want and the budget.  Try to find a photog with all day coverage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards