Offbeat Weddings
Options

Is this tacky?

We are doing very classy video invitations rather than the traditional sationary invites. Is it tacky to send the video via email? Otherwise we will mail the dvds.

Re: Is this tacky?

• Options
    i dunno...i want to say no...but it's a wedding invite...i think people will EXPECT that they are mailed...
  • Options
    reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    we are doing electronic invites (paperlesspost.com) and sent our STDs last month through them. we got tons of positive feedback, people liked them a lot. so i say gofor what feels right for you... and if you decide to email, i think you'll be pleasantly surprised how much people support it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i think video through email sounds great. be sure to do some dvds for elderly relatives though. or maybe even paper invites for them, who knows?

• Options
    I think it's knowing your audience.  We want to do electronic invites for our reception in December, but for our elderly guests will do a physical invite (or anyone who wants an actual paper invite can have one).  Like PP said, you might consider doing something tangible for those who can't use the computer/etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards