Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Hilton Riverside Reception

Does anyone have reviews or comments on receptions at the Hilton riverside in new Orleans? I've been searching everywhere and cannot find a single review!

Re: Hilton Riverside Reception

• Options
    I can only say that I visited there when I was looking for venues. The coordinator was super nice and friendly and there are several different options to choose from: ballrooms or a large room facing the river which has huge glass windows which I thought was nice. We ended up going for a plantation instead, but I think you would do fine at the Hilton and I've never heard anything negative.

GL!
  • Options
    Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    I didnt have my reception there, but this is where we stayed and had our block of rooms. We also had our rehersal dinner there at dragos as well. Everything was perfect!!  I do not have one negative thing to say about Riverside. Happy planning! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been to Mardi Gras parties there and they were great!  The staff knows how to accommodate a lot of people, the food was good and it is a great hotel.  I've never been for a wedding, but everything else was really nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards