Arizona-Phoenix

KLM for Hair

Has anyone used KLM artristry for their hair? Any thoughts ?

Re: KLM for Hair

• That's who I'm using - my wedding is in March, so I haven't actually "used" Kim yet, but I had my trial and she did a really good job. She did both my makeup and hair and was really personable, worked with my suggestions and took the time to make the changes I wanted.

I'm actually going to have to schedule another trial for my hair because I just cut it after deciding that I didn't want it long and in an updo after all. So I'm going to have to go back and have her work with me for a different style. I want to make sure she can do what I'm looking for now that it's shorter!
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • I have my hair and makeup trial with Kim and her assistant Jessie on December 30th. I'm actually not using her for my hair for the wedding day (my regular hair stylist is coming to me), but she is doing my hair for the trial because I'm doing a boudoir shoot later that day. Out of 7 BM, 5 of them are getting makeup and/or hair done for my wedding day. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about her and I'm basically positive we'll be booking her for the wedding day after our trial. I'll come back and post reviews of the trial in a couple of weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks so much everyone!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards