South Carolina-Charleston

On-site hair and makeup suggestions

Looking for hair and make-up artists that will travel on-site.  Any suggestions??

Re: On-site hair and makeup suggestions

• edited December 2011
    CoverGirl Brides!

ETA: just wanted to add that Karen will come to you, and t was just myself and my MOH. And she does both hair and make-up, so you wont require different people.
    Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elina Mille of bellelina.com.  I picked her because I have a super small wedding party (only myself and my one MOH are having hair/makeup done) and she was basically the only one who didn't have a minimum number of girls required for her services.

And for hair I am using Affair Hair by Tanesha because her work looks amazing! If you google her you will find the website.
  • nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Generations of Design for hair- Linda was great-website is
    www.generationsofdesign.com
  • edited December 2011

We used Paloosh for my daughters wedding and they did a great job. The bridesmaids all had their hair done with different styles and they loved their hair. They will travel on site if you want them to. They did my daughters make up (airbrushed) and she looked beautiful. I think the cost of the airbrushed makeup and lashes was $110. We were very happy. The hair & makeup held up well in the September heat.
    http://www.palooshsalon.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards