Wisconsin
Options

For Sale - SE WI (Milw)

Hello!  I got married in July and I am finally getting around to cleaning out all of my wedding items.  If you have any questions or if you are interested in anything email me at waveemily12@aol.com.  I will check here occasionally, but to get a prompt response you're better off emailing me.  I know there is a Classifieds board also, but I'm posting here because I don't feel like shipping anything.  Willing to meet in the SEWI area.

Candy Buffet - approximately 15 jars and 7 serving utensils - $100 for set

2 – 20 inch tall round vases - $10 each

11 – trio of round vases 6 in, 7.5 in, 10.5in - $12 per trio (only sold as sets)

6 – 4in tall, 8in diameter shallow round vases - $5 each

Floating Candles 3 in. diameter ( I believe they burn for 12 hours) – 41 hot pink, 43 bright orange, 30 honeydew green - $1 per candle

USED floating candles 3 inch diameter – 23 pink, 21 orange – 50 cents per candle (Guests won’t see your candles until they are already lit anyways….)

Green Glass Gems (used at the bottom of vases) – 12 small bags - $5 for all

Easter grass (used as filler for trio vases) – 5 iridescent green, 1 iridescent pink, 1 iridescent white, 12 non-iridescent green - $5 for all

Water beads (each tube makes 5 quarts) – 2 orange and 3 pink - $5 each

Thank Yous – 2 boxes of white/ivory say “thank you” on front - $5

Shower thank yous (50 in pack) -says “thank you for the shower gift” - $5

Candy Buffet Accessories – letters to spell “Love is sweet” painted pink and orange (easy to repaint), and a pink plastic basket which I used to keep the candy bags in - $10 for all

White, metal, heart basket about 1 foot wide (used to hold photo frames) - $5

Bachelorette Accessories – new in box bachelorette martini glass, bride to be crown - $5 for all

Rhinestone bouquet cuff eight rows of rhinestones (ticket price $20 – didn’t fit my flowers) - $10

Large, brown wicker basket filled with photo booth accessories (foam finger, white board, top hat, fire hat, cowboy hat, 2 pair of large sunglasses, 2 pairs of silly glasses, pin wheel) and 12 plastic frames which hold the single set of vertical pictures - $15 for all

Wedding Books – Everything Wedding book (highlighted), Wedding Planner (unused), 12 wedding magazines (many are Martha Stewart Weddings) - $5 for all

Email me with any questions!  Happy Wedding Planning!

Re: For Sale - SE WI (Milw)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Might want to edit your post to not be selling/advertising a service that is against TK terms of service.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jelenny- Is the post all good now? I couldn't find anything...but I'm super sick so I might have missed it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The post is FINE now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_sale-se-wi-milw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:181d5359-02f7-4aae-9abd-dbfaf8a2f537Post:9ee01c4f-9f50-4f60-9a95-b93ce2955a53">Re: For Sale - SE WI (Milw)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jelenny- Is the post all good now? I couldn't find anything...but I'm super sick so I might have missed it. 
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]

It is now...OP decided to advertise she would bedazzle shoes.
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Jeenney - as soon as I saw your message I edited it.  I wasn't trying to come on here and do anything wrong.  As soon as you said something I edited it.  Its fine now.  This is way too much discussion for a mistake!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_sale-se-wi-milw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:181d5359-02f7-4aae-9abd-dbfaf8a2f537Post:0ebe3367-dece-4f9b-97dc-1ee427d0f155">Re: For Sale - SE WI (Milw)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, Jeenney - as soon as I saw your message I edited it.  I wasn't trying to come on here and do anything wrong.  As soon as you said something I edited it.  Its fine now.  This is way too much discussion for a mistake!
    Posted by Future Mrs. Grycowski[/QUOTE]

I answered Beckster's question - advertising IS NOT allowed on the boards and this is very well known. I asked you to edit it and you did, Beckster answered a question and I did....done and done. Have a nice day.
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards