Missouri-St Louis
Options

Florist

I know exactly what I want for my flowers but I cannot find a florist. We want to keep it as cheap as possible and I feel like every florist ignores me when I tell them I don't want ceremony or reception flowers, just flowers for people. Any suggestions for inexpensive florist who will listen to what I want?

Re: Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how far you're willing to drive, but Dill's Florist in Belleville, IL and Arnold Florist in Arnold, MO will both work with you.  We didn't have flowers either for the ceremony or reception (we only had bouquets and boutonnieres) and both were willing to work with us.  We eventually went with Dill's since it's closer to where we live and I highly recommend them.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    JaymeOvermannJaymeOvermann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Talk to Judy at Walter Knols. She was fantastic.

314-633-8800

9926 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis, MO 63128

She did my wedding on October 29,2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did the same thing- only bouquets, corsages and bouts.  We went with Focus on Design (Schnuck's) florist.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stems in Old Town Florissant. Jenny, the owner, is younger, creative, and really really sweet. I am not having flowers at the actual ceremony (because of lent) but she was totalyl cool with it, and wasn't pushy. For what she offers the pricing is great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Soulard Florist. She was amazing and so reasonable!!!! Our flower total was ridiculously cheap. Her name is Jeannie Water. They have odd hours (becuase that's how Soulard Market is) but it is worth it. www.soulardflorist.com
  • Options
    kabeln220kabeln220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Soulard Florist and they were more than $700 less than Walter Knoll.  The woman I worked with is really nice, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards