Ohio-Toledo

need a ceremony site!!

We have found our venue for the reception, but we still need a ceremony site. I have already tried the chapel at BG and the wilcott house.. does anyone have any other ideas?? thank you!

Re: need a ceremony site!!

• Where is your reception being held? And how many people are on your guest list? Are you going for a church or something less formal? Inside or outside? I think you could narrow some things down by answering these questions. I personally knew that I wanted to get married inside at a church and researched some churches in my denomination. We decided on Zoar Lutheran church a beautiful church located in Perrysburg near our home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our reception is going to be at the lodge at strawberry acres in holland, ohio. Our guest list is about 150  and the wedding will be inside (it's in november). I really have no preference of whether it's in a church or not. thanks!
  • ygymnast1ygymnast1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I have been to reception there and the place is really beautiful. Have you thought about a hotel like Hilton in Perrysburg? There are also some country clubs like Belmont and Tamaron. I am partial to churches maybe you could find one close to your reception site that would accept someone outside of their church to get married there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards