Outdoor Weddings

Rustic Venue in Triangle Area, NC

HELP! I have had the hardest time searching for weeks for rustic wedding venues near the Raleigh/durham area. Unfortunately, most that I have looked at are mainly for intimate weddings. I have looked at these so far..

Fearrington
Shady Wagon
Het Landhuis
Bennett Bunn

These are my guidelines:
- no more than an hour from the triangle area
- fits 200+ guests
- barn/rustic structure for reception
- area for ceremony (indoor or outdoor)

If you know of any places that meet atleast 3 out of these 4 requirements other than those listed above please let me know!!! Family farms or private venues would be awesome too!

Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated! 

Re: Rustic Venue in Triangle Area, NC

• If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Have you looked at the Iron Gate Winery? Its in Graham.... I used to love it when I lived down there! Its got a cute barn feel and I have seen it set for weddings.... so cute!

• If you're looking for cheap, try Spruce Pine Lodge in Bahama. I'm not totally sure it will fit 200+ but it does have a nice outdoor space plus a rustic indoor space and it's an easy drive from Durham/West RTP.

We were looking for the same thing and ended up choosing a destination wedding just passed Boone...

Oh! Also, try The Oaks and Salem (Apex).

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards