Registry and Gift Forum

Myregistry.com vs. giftregistry360.com

Any opinions on which of the two universal registries to use (myregistry.com or giftregistry360.com)?  

I am planning to use a universal registry for some misc. items not available at the stores with our traditional registries (Macy's and BBB).  I am not planning to link the traditional registries. Do either of them automatically update when a guest purchases an item from an external websites?  

Any experiences with either good or bad?

Thanks.

P.S.  I know Amazon offers a universal registry. Right now I am interested in feedback on the other two.  Thanks. 

Re: Myregistry.com vs. giftregistry360.com

• I used myregistry.com.and was disappointed in the technology. I do not recommend it. To answer your question, I don't think it auto updated. It requires the buyer to manually update and even then it didn't always process / reflect this change.
  • edited October 2012
    I've been using MyRegistry.com and definitely reccomend it! I really love how many stores you can sync registries with and how you can manuallly add gifts. For manually added gifts, MyRegistry implemented this great system for updating the registry where they ask for your order number to confirm that the gift has been purchased. And the sync registries update automatically which is so easy too. Our guests seem to enjoy using it so far!
  • I'm using myregistry. I haven't had any issues personally.
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • I like MyRegistry.com. It's updated our synced Macy's account and also additional gifts. Been very good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards