Rhode Island

Shoes!

Anyone recommend a place to find some shoes for the big day?  Im excited I found my dress but now want to find the shoes....I`m not a heels girl and I need the practice ha ha!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shoes!

• edited December 2011
    MyGlassSlipper.com  just came across this site the other day.  Lots and lots of great white & ivory heels in all heel heights.  This site is totally geared towards brides & special occasions. 
  • edited December 2011
    Tons of places online...Endless, DSW, Shoes.com, Zappos... I think these all offer free shipping both ways...if you like cute shoe clips, definitely check out Etsy!

Rant:
    I am frustrated with Dessy..I don't recommend ordering shoes from them. I had to pay for shipping..8 dollars...which wouldn't have been a problem if the shoes fit. I am a true size 11, and the 11's in the satin peep toes felt like 13's. Since they don't even have an exchange policy, I had to pay for the shipping of 11's back to warehouse, then order two new pairs to make sure I get the right size this time, and pay for shipping AGAIN...and if I can't find a bride to buy my extra pair, I'm stuck paying yet another 8 dollars :-) So a $30 pair of shoes is turning into a $60 pair of shoes...

If I could have bought something like these flats elsewhere, I certainly would have.  But, these are turning out to be the perfect shoes for me.

Good luck in your search :-)
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    any local places in state...I have square feet and def need to try them on before I buy! Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    there is Krystal Shoes inside Ray Gardner on Oaklawn Ave in Cranston

http://www.raygardnerdesigns.com/

Sassy & Classy and the Brigal Garden, both on Main St. in East Greenwich, have a selection of bridal shoes as well.

Shoes to Dye For is in Natick, MA too.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    go to Shoes to Dye For in Natick , Ma..they have a huge selection and the sales staff is helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards