July 2013 Weddings
Options

My mind is going a mile a minute!

I have wedding on the brain.  Especially since I picked out my dress last weekend.  I feel like I have so many thoughts and ideas and to-dos going through my head, I can't keep them all straight!  I spent about an hour the other night just writing down what was going through my mind and that helped with those things... but now I have a million other things instead!  I may have to have another brain purging session on paper.  Anyone else have this problem?  It wouldn't be so bad except a lot of it is things that I don't need to/can't worry about yet.  Such as, I've been thinking about wedding accessories now that I have my dress, but I can't pick out some things until I see my dress in the right color - like my veil... I'll need to compare samples of colors before I can order one.  And, I don't think it's necessary to get my other accessories (undergarments, jewelry, etc) until it comes in and that's not until October!

I have decided that one of the next big to-dos for me will be booking a florist, so I have flowers on the brain right now. If you're following me on Pinterest right now, you'll see that!  I'd probably pin more but I'm going to go to a friend's for a movie.  I hope I don't have to whip out the pen and paper too much tonight during the movie!  Ugh.  I am thinking more about things I can do right now.  I may go to Michaels on Sunday and find thinkg to do an aisle runner monogram and start thinking about that!  So exciting!  Well, I think that's all I have on my mind for now.  I just had to get a lot of that out!  Hope everything is going well for all of you guys!
~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: My mind is going a mile a minute!

• Options
    I have notebooks (yes, that was plural) and spreadsheets full of wedding notes and ideas from similar brain-purging sessions.  You are not alone!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I have all mine on spreadsheets ...right down to the wedding recessional and processional music. And I love your flower posts, its been helping me envision all the orange possibilities in flowers lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I need to sit down and add in my random notes I take through out the day.  When I see something or my mom mentions something or I can't get it out of my head I put it down on paper or on the computer right away.  The only problem is some of them are random sheets and I need to sit down and take all pics and notes and things from magazines and put them in my one binder.  I hope I get a chance to do it this weekend we are supposed to be going out on the boat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards