Missouri-St Louis

Wedding Photos by Trotter Photo

My wedding was on 6/19/10 and my pictures turned out amazing thanks to Trotter Photo. The photographer was very professional and did an excellent job of capturing the entire day. When I looked at my proof book for the first time it brought tears to my eyes remembering all the wonderful moments. I think the pictures are the most important part because it's something you can look at the rest of your life that won't fade like the memories. The photographer came up with the idea to do pictures at West Port, which worked out perfectly because not only was our reception minutes away but there were so many places to take beautiful pictures.  I can't wait to get my wedding album back and see the final product. I highly recommend Trotter Photo if you want to remember your perfect day forever!

Re: Wedding Photos by Trotter Photo

• edited December 2011
    This is the third recent post of someone posting a thank you and recommendation for Trotter Photo.  It's not that I am saying they are a bad vendor, I am just saying I think these might be vendor threads!  They each only have one post, their post about Trotter Photo. 

So if you really had a great experience, I am happy for you.

If you are vendor trying to just build business, we aren't stupid!
  • shellb1978shellb1978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have noticed this also.
    I was going to use Trotter Photo, but opted not to, because they were one of the higher priced photographers!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards