September 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Long Weekend!

Happy long weekend! I know we have a lot of brides getting married this weekend. For those not getting married, what are you up to? Any wedding related stuff?

Re: Happy Long Weekend!

• Options
    Lots and lots of DIY.  I am SO glad I didn't listen when everyone told me to do it early.  I LOVE that all my big stuff is done and now I get to spend time doing all the crafty little things that are the "fun part" of wedding planning.  Having a blast checking lots off my to do list this weekend.

And stalking the FB page for photos of our newlyweds!
  • Options
    Mostly small-ish wedding related stuff! Finally convinced FI that we need to shop for his boys (at 12 days to go!) so we are doing that later. Starting to create my "wedding corner" by taking over FI's office. A few odds and ends for our HM. Working on my vows. Doing some paperwork for the venue. I wanted to go shopping today to pick up some stuff for the HM, but it's raining and the stores are only a few blocks away so I usually walk (it's a city). Maybe tomorrow!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    I just got home from work a little bit ago. I may work on addressing the RD invites and the song list for the DJ, especially if this rain keeps up :-/
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've been sick (boo). Just a cold, but thankful I'm not sick 2-3 weeks from now! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So glad I'm done with wedding prep finally!  Now I get to just enjoy today with my husband before going back to work tomorrow.  Only 3.5 days of work and then off on my honeymoon for 10 days!  It will be glorious!

Anniversary

• Options
    We moved into our house last week (well began...it is a process and we still haven't even slept there yet) so I did nothing WR all week.  We were in VA for the weekend for a wedding and did our final venue meeting and met with our coordinators.  We ate crappy all weekend so now I'm torn between wanting to do house stuff, wedding stuff, an working out.  I'll have to balance it for the next few weeks!
  • Options
    I am jealous of those of you done with wedding prep lol I can't wait to be at that stage! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards