Plus-Sized
Options

Plus Size Dresses in Mid MI?

Im quite new to the boards and have been doing a bit of searching but I cant seem to find a place that carries a decent amount of plus sized wedding dresses. I havent started the search yet, and Im wanting to ASAP but Im scared that I wont be able to try on any dresses. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plus Size Dresses in Mid MI?

• Options
    Check out David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, and if you're willing to drive about an hour and a half to Saint Clair Shores, there's a boutique called Bombshell Bridal that caters to plus-sized women. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You might want to try your local board, but I had the best luck with the Alfred Angelo signature store.  I didn't feel limited whatsoever.  Every dress I wanted to try on - they had in a size I could at least get on my body.  Looks like there is one in Grand Rapid? Not sure how far away from you that is?   Good luck!
  • Options
    Make the drive to Bombshell Bridal in Saint Clair Shores. They cater to nothing BUT plus size women (sizes 14-32) and are wonderful to work with!

I seriously can't recommend them enough, they have been my favourite people to work with so far with all the wedding stuff.

I've made the drive over there from Grand Rapids 4 times already and it's worth it every single time.

You should also check out Alfred Angelo - not sure if there's a store anywhere near Lansing, but there is definitely one in Grand Rapids that wouldn't be too far of a drive from Lansing.
  • Options
    I got my dress from Becker's Bridal in Fowler. I loved every minute of my time there. They seriously give you that princess treatment that most people are looking for. They have one of the largest selections of dresses in Michigan, and I had absolutely no problem finding dresses that fit me.

I did visit Bombshell Bridal too, except when I went, the business was just starting out and they didn't have much of a selection. I hear they've gotten a lot more dresses in, so they might be worth the drive. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with everyone that recommends going to Bombshell in St. Clair Shores. 
    I live in Okemos and I've been there four times and loved every single experience.  In fact, one of my bridesmaids and I are going there on Wednesday to look for their dresses.
    Worth the drive EVERY time.  
    Not only is the experience while you're there great, they send you a thank you card just for coming in.  Who does that anymore!?!
    I worked with Amanda and I could not recommend her highly enough!
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards