September 2013 Weddings

FFFC

Confessions & vents.... aaaaaand GO!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    Confession I think I'm going to turn into bridezilla. I want things done when I want them done. I know it's still early yet, but my work schedule is changing in 3 weeks and I will be spending less time on planning and DIY projects. I want the perfect day for us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Confession :  I do not know if my relationship with my BFF will survive this wedding.  We are both getting married 3 months apart and it is bringing out the worst in us both.

She ridicules me for being excited for the both of us and puts me down when I bring stuff up and I resent her lack of enthusiam about ANYTHING.  We are complete opposites, but would it kill her to ask me if I need help ONCE before this wedding is planned or to accept me being thrillled for her and wanting to help her with things?

Friends, (esp MOHs) should make your wedding seem important and a special day.  Not a burden.

Makes me super sad.  Thankfully, I have 2 SIL's and my best friend from HS that are thrilled and excited and can't wait.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fa181070-ed60-48a4-9ea6-0c22d8d6da27Post:7ceeb004-58db-4d9b-9a15-c87ef0b97420">Re:FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession I think I'm going to turn into bridezilla. I want things done when I want them done. I know it's still early yet, but my work schedule is changing in 3 weeks and I will be spending less time on planning and DIY projects. I want the perfect day for us.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

I feel ya lol...I feel like a nutball doing things now but we have 11 weddings from this May until ours and I just want to have things figured out so I can enjoy other peoples days too!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fa181070-ed60-48a4-9ea6-0c22d8d6da27Post:7ceeb004-58db-4d9b-9a15-c87ef0b97420">Re:FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Confession I think I'm going to turn into bridezilla</strong>. I want things done when I want them done. I know it's still early yet, but my work schedule is changing in 3 weeks and I will be spending less time on planning and DIY projects. I want the perfect day for us.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

I know I am.  My first episode will be this afternoon when I call to discuss the condition of my wedding shoes, which arrived yesterday.  Ugh.  Pissed.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fa181070-ed60-48a4-9ea6-0c22d8d6da27Post:7ceeb004-58db-4d9b-9a15-c87ef0b97420">Re:FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession I think I'm going to turn into bridezilla. I want things done when I want them done. I know it's still early yet, but my work schedule is changing in 3 weeks and I will be spending less time on planning and DIY projects. I want the perfect day for us.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

agreed. 

To add:
      I am an utter crazy person today.  I need to get my thoughts under control! 
    First, one of FIs ex's contacted him on facebook (they broke up like 14 years ago).  She said she just wants to check up with him because she is finalizing her divorce and misses him and his "amazing talent" (he is a musician).  I totally trust him but it still irks me.  (She threw in "OH I see you are engaged, how nice for you.) ugh. 
             I think I'm just having PMS emotional b*tchies.
    Secondly,  I can't decide between two dresses.  One I feel sexier in when the dress is on but when i am away from it i feel mega self conscious.  I know FI would love it but it is a fashion risk for me.  The other dress is really traditional and beautiful but i also second guess that one.

BLAHBLAH BLAH i need to go to the gym work off this mental crap. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think i should be more of a bridezilla... i am kind of in just let everything flow mode right now because it seems so far off - and after my almost melt down a few weeks ago i have relaxed a lot... my sister (MOH) is now starting to make me crazy because she wants me to have an answer about every detail - when i haven't figured out how i am making my centerpeices yet - and FI is still driving me crazy with not sending me the addresses I need still --- last answer was i have them on a file but still waiting for a few ---  i didn't want to get them all at one time - which is why i have told him a million times to send them to me as he gets them - he still hasnt -
    and if my mom doesn't get over my save the dates i am going to scream - they are different and cute and totally me an FI - and she hates them and tells me every time they come up in convo at any point
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm in total bridezilla mode today. My FI works at a country club and thinks he knows everything about everything there is to know about weddings (because he has managed so many of them). He gets frustrated with me because I don't know every little detail that goes on behind the scenes, and I am pissed at him because he is treating me like an idiot. Finally I just said, "FINE, YOU HANDLE IT" and stormed off.

Good times. SO glad it's almost the weekend!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: FFFC:
    [QUOTE]I think i should be more of a bridezilla... i am kind of in just let everything flow mode right now because it seems so far off -
    Posted by DMoore421[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Getting engaged was so exciting and I'm thrilled I get to have an awesome wedding (and, of course, spend my life with FI who's pretty bad @ss) but I'm so chill about it right now. I haven't had one bridezilla moment yet. I just feel like I have time. BUT, i do have a planner, so I might be chill because I'm not actually pulling together everything from scratch myself! Haha! I know I'll be in the zone this time next year, but for now I'm just kind of la-dee-da!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards