New York-Long Island

Coral House in Baldwin, NY

If you are planning a Long Island wedding I suggest staying away from the Coral House in Baldwin.  While the place is beautiful and the food is good, they are having a security issue.  Over the last few months, every couple of weeks cars in the parking lot are being broken into and anything of value that is easy to grab is being stolen.  There is no valet parking so there is nobody really watching the parking lot and Coral House management refuses to hire outside security.  We were there last night, out car was right in front of the building, under a light and it was still broken into and our gps stolen.  We were 1 of 5 cars hit last night.

Re: Coral House in Baldwin, NY

• auntie44auntie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been tothe Coral House but was not aware of the security issue mentioned in the last post. 

Since you are looking at places on Long Island, also check out The Thatched Cottage in Centerport overlooking the Sound.  It receives rave reviews about its food and service.  No security issues there.  It is a beautiful place where we planned a wedding but, because of illness, had to cancel at the last minute.  As a result, my husband and I are offering $2,500 in free deposit money to any couple who books with the Cottage.  This deposit money would certainly help you out toward your wedding costs.  Check out their website and make a visit.  If you decide to book with them, contact me at kvanbell@optonline.net about the money offer.  You have nothing to lose and something to gain.  Happy hunting and I hope you find the dream place for your wedding!

• edited December 2011
    wow this is good to know! thanks for posting!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards