June 2014 Weddings
Options

Finally we have a set date!!!!!!

We both heard back at our jobs on what vacation days we will be able to get and so we finally SET THE DATE!!  We both confirmed our vacation days and that's it.  It's set in stone now! Haha  Our wedding day is going to be July 4, 2014!!!!!!  How cool is that!  :D

I will be off Thursday July 3rd to Sunday July 6th. My days off are going to vary a bit from the usual since it's a holiday weekend. My FH is going to be off from Tuesday to Tuesday, July 1st through July 8th. (They are changing their business week in 2013).  He might go back to work on the 7th or 8th though since I won't be off too but for right now he's off the whole week. So we decided to go with Friday the 4th for the wedding. I didn't really want to go with Saturday since I have to go back to work on Monday.

We both also got a whole week off in December (2014) and that's when we are going to go on our honeymoon. ;)

I will be taking off a lot of days here and there in 2014 instead of taking off weeks or half weeks so that I can go to wedding appointments. My boss is pretty cool and she said that I might be able to get off the 2nd too. She has to wait to see if it will work or not but she will ok it if she can. Even though she's not really suppossed to.

Now we have to find a venue that is available for 7/4.  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally we have a set date!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards