New York

*cnf*

We stayed at the Ramada Inn for our wedding weekend.  Saturday after our wedding, we hung out on the Pier House patio for drinks.  There was another wedding going on there at that time, and I just wanted to let you know how nice the venue looked!  Make sure you get photos on their beautiful long pier too.  Good luck!!!
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: *cnf*

• Your picture is beautiful, Kim. It looks like you had pefect weather. I hope I'm that lucky :)
  • Thanks Chelsea!  I can't believe how lucky we were to have such a beautiful day outside.  Good luck!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Just jumping in to agree about pictures at the pier! The Ramada is in the perfect spot for wedding photos. Also, I work right next door so come say hi!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww, thanks for the heads up! We've been meaning to get down there on a Saturday afternoon to see it set up. 

Congrats on your wedding! You look stunning in your photo!

And Raes, I'll stop by and say one day. Center of Commerce? You put out a list of wedding information recently, right?
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_cnf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:0524cb58-4bdc-4024-b39a-becbd5616dd7Post:920cb45f-746d-4e9a-bc1f-d619720542ec">Re: *cnf*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, thanks for the heads up! We've been meaning to get down there on a Saturday afternoon to see it set up.  Congrats on your wedding! You look stunning in your photo! And Raes, I'll stop by and say one day. Center of Commerce? You put out a list of wedding information recently, right?
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

Right! Ifinally updated our wedding vendor list for the website, the one that was on there before was from like 2008 so everything should be current now.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards