New York-Long Island
Options

Photo Booth Referrals - Where can I get a decent photo booth for a baby shower?

I'm planning a baby shower for a client and she really wants a photo booth for her guests as the party favor.

Does anyone where I can go to get a photobooth for a reasonable price or even a photographer that can print on spot and place the pics in an picture sleeve?

Thank you

Re: Photo Booth Referrals - Where can I get a decent photo booth for a baby shower?

• Options
    I've been pricing photobooths for my wedding, and Double G Entertainment had the best price for a photobooth of everyone we talked to.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Call Rob over at nydigitalmemories.com and tell him that Alexis sent you. They are VERY reasonable.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_photo-booth-referrals-can-decent-photo-booth-baby-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:4c6ca5a0-58d1-4e66-a874-18a5c2770b5cPost:33d88a36-42a0-49fc-a2d4-f1908a0cc09b">Re: Photo Booth Referrals - Where can I get a decent photo booth for a baby shower?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Call Rob over at nydigitalmemories.com and tell him that Alexis sent you. They are VERY reasonable.
    Posted by amsphoto[/QUOTE]

Does saying Alexis sent you get you a discount?  Because otherwise I actually found their photobooths to be somewhat pricey.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    It will help you out for sure, tell him you are a friend. I am always willing to do whatever I can to help a couple out. So, try that.
  • Options
    Interesting.  I always thought The Knot prohibited vendors from posting on the community boards.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
  • Options
    We are using Ovation Photo Booths. Ask for Ronnie he is the owner.

Charna
  • Options
    I used Ovation photoboth for my wedding. Ronnie was great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    check out Premier Photobooths

We used them and they were awesome.  Best part is you can fit 8 people in the booth and the pictures are so clear.  They were extremely professional and made my wedding so memorable with the scrapbook and unlimited prints.  We also had various props next to the booth for people to wear in their

Ericka
  • Options
    We are using incredibooths!!
  • Options
    Timeless Tales Photo Booth just blasted an e-mail saying that they are offering 4 hours of unlimited prints, scrapbook, and USB of images for $650! Def the cheapest I've seen around and it's not a groupon or anything like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards