Snarky Brides
Options

Um...OUCH!

So I went into the kitchen today to feed the dog and stepped on something. I was all like, "What the eff was that?" I looked down at the floor and by a pool of blood by my foot there was a large piece of glass. Motherfucker! Guess what? FI had dropped a glass earlier and broke it, but didn't pick it all up?? WTF? He felt so bad. He grabbed the Neosporin, alcohol swabs, and Bandaids ASAP. It's the least he could do for almost severing my pinkie toe...

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Um...OUCH!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    :( I hate cuts. I think he owes you a massage.
  • Options
    How could he not pick it up? Like at  all?
  • Options
    That sucks!
    I did that when we were moving into our condo, with a piece of glass in my heel, but I didn't notice I was bleeding until I had walked all the way across our hardwood floors and carpeted bedroom. It looked like a murder scene.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_umouch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3b2b008f-f959-45f9-9651-2018d6b78209Post:063e53b6-3c7c-4975-b8cd-210445ee839f">Re: Um...OUCH!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How could he not pick it up? Like at  all?
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

He picked up the big part of the glass, but I guess he didn't see the other piece. I'm telling all of ya'll it's SABOTAGE!

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_umouch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3b2b008f-f959-45f9-9651-2018d6b78209Post:c5b48b31-6957-41b6-b0c3-45119bcf50a9">Re: Um...OUCH!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Um...OUCH! : He picked up the big part of the glass, but I guess he didn't see the other piece. I'm telling all of ya'll it's SABOTAGE!
    Posted by mstar284[/QUOTE]<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="3" class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000"><span style="font-size:13px;line-height:normal;" class="Apple-style-span"><font face="Arial, sans-serif" size="3" class="Apple-style-span" color="#1F1F1F"><span style="font-size:11px;line-height:14px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></span></font><div>
    </div><div>I can't stand it, I know you planned it!</div><div>
    </div><div>Seriously though, ouch. That sucks! I have stepped on more painful things than I would like to admit to, but this takes the cake. I hope you heal fast!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gotcha. T always sweeps it up and I'm like you need to vacuum too! There are little shards
  • Options

I got a roofing staple stuck in my foot when I was a kid. I still remember laying on the carpet and my mom pulling it out. Awful. I hope your foot feels better.

• Options
    Sometimes their idea of clean and ours is very different.  My FI broke a light bulb in our laundry room last week and I asked if he cleaned it up and he said yes.  I walked down there later and it looked like sparkling snow everywhere.  Thank god I am on to his idea of clean and I wore shoes!
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here's one for ya. I turn on the light in the bathroom, and there is hair in the sink from him shaving his beard. He always says he'll clean it up, but I always end up doing it.

BTW--Karma...FI just cut his foot on a shard of glass--guess we didn't get it all still. AW poor baby!

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards