Florida-Central Florida
Options

Flower Girls

I am looking for inexpensive flower girl dresses. I am looking at spending around $50 give or take a few. My MOH has to purchase two of them and her dress. Trying to keep the cost down.

Also, trying to figure out what song they should be introduced with. Any suggestions???

Thanks!!!

Re: Flower Girls

• Options
    My niece's (age 11) dress came from Target for about $25.  She was a BM, not a FG but the dress would have worked for either.  My wedding was in June so we bought it during Easter season.  I see that your wedding is in the spring before Easter, but you might be able to get something in February because they'll probably start putting out Easter dresses at that time.  That would also help to prevent a dress not fitting due to a growth spurt during the 3 or 4 months that the dress was hanging in the closet.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a little girls dress shop in the Sanford mall downstairs (I think it's by Dillard's, but I could be wrong on that). A lot of times they have a sale rack right out front of the store.

Side note- did you go to Poinciana HS? My sister was friends with a Vicky Toscano so I thought I'd ask.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    I always find really cute, affodrdable dresses at TJ Maxx and Ross. And for an intro song, what about a Disney song?  Zip A Dee Doo Dah is fun or maybe When You Wish Upon A Star ??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_flower-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:7b32f641-2371-4c90-832e-4563c28c93bfPost:d48ff034-de72-4ca5-83a7-553d13a946fb">Re: Flower Girls</a>:
    [QUOTE]They have a little girls dress shop in the Sanford mall downstairs (I think it's by Dillard's, but I could be wrong on that). A lot of times they have a sale rack right out front of the store. Side note- did you go to Poinciana HS? My sister was friends with a Vicky Toscano so I thought I'd ask.
    Posted by Britt1406[/QUOTE]
    Yes, that's her, and so freakin sweet you're thinking of me and my wallet when picking out the dresses Vicky :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards