October 2012 Weddings

Ceremony Songs

I am having a hard time deciding on all the wedding songs. What are you girls doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Songs

• can you be more specific on which one you want.. Personally, I am still having trouble picking some songs!
    Here is mine so far!

Bridal Party Processional: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World (Medley)

Bride Processional: Eva Cassidy - Songbird

Recessional: still looking!

Bridal Party/Introduction: not sure!

First Dance: Only you can love me this way- Keith Urban

Bridal Party Dance:

Father/Daughter Dance: I loved her First- Heartland

Mother/Son Dance: Pribilegio de Amar- Lucero Mijares

Taking Garter off bride: I’m sexy and I know it-lmfao

Bouquet Toss: Girls just want to have fun

Garter Toss:  Bad Boys (cops theme song)

Putting Garter on the girl- “ I’m too sexy”

Cake Cutting: “Pour some sugar on me”

Last Dance: 

Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • I can understand why you're having such a hard time with this. We haven't decided anything yet. I need to get on this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm looking for the prelude, processional, and postlude songs. So far I have a few songs picked out. I had read you should have 5 or so prelude songs for when guests enter. PRELUDE: I do cherish you 98 degrees All in Lifehouse PROCESSIONAL: Bless the broken road Rascal Flatts BRIDE ENTRANCE : My kinda crazy Brantley Gilbert INTERLUDE SAND CEREMONY : I cross my heart George Straight RECESSIONAL: God gave me you Blake Shelton POSTLUDE: Living our love song Jason Michael Carroll
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • From 4:30 til ceremony we've picked 4 songs. Everything I do I do it for you by Bryan Adams, Memories of Us by Keith Urban, Amazed by Lonestar and This I Promise You by Nsync. Grandmothers will be seated at 10 til ceremony to Alan Jackson's Like Red on a Rose. The preacher, FI and FIs dad his BM will enter to Vince Gill's Look at Us. Then FMIL and the rest of the WP will enter to Lionel Richie/Shania Twains version of Endless Love. The BM and GM will walk as couples and my MOH will walk alone since the BM is already at the altar. My mom is walking me down to Carrie Underwood's Mama's Song. During the ceremony we will play Shania Twain/Bryan White's From This Moment after the vows and during the sand ceremony we'll play Your Love Amazes Me by John Berry. For the recessional we wanted upbeat so we chose Garth Brooks' Wrapped Up in You!
  • In Response to Re:Ceremony Songs:[QUOTE]From 4:30 til ceremony we've picked 4 songs. Everything I do I do it for you by Bryan Adams, Memories of Us by Keith Urban, Amazed by Lonestar and This I Promise You by Nsync. Grandmothers will be seated at 10 til ceremony to Alan Jackson's Like Red on a Rose. The preacher, FI and FIs dad his BM will enter to Vince Gill's Look at Us. Then FMIL and the rest of the WP will enter to Lionel Richie/Shania Twains version of Endless Love. The BM and GM will walk as couples and my MOH will walk alone since the BM is already at the altar. My mom is walking me down to Carrie Underwood's Mama's Song. During the ceremony we will play Shania Twain/Bryan White's From This Moment after the vows and during the sand ceremony we'll play Your Love Amazes Me by John Berry. For the recessional we wanted upbeat so we chose Garth Brooks' Wrapped Up in You! Posted by krystlelynn212[/QUOTE]

I love it! I knew those old nsync and 98 degrees CDs I kept would be a good use someday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    we are working on prelude songs for the guests... it is minimal seating though only for the parents/grandparents etc... everybody else is standing as it is an outdoor wedding...

Our processional for the girls and then me is Ukada Hikarus song called first love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0181lxEw7o

while we are signing the papers we are using Josh Krajcik version of First time ever I saw your face...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HocuuXqcftY
    or A thousand years from now instrumental by The Piano Guys
    http://youtu.be/QgaTQ5-XfMM

Our reccesional is the Forrest Gump Feather song... as it starts... my son will hit the bubble machine button (tht is his official duty)...  and the bubbles will take off
    http://youtu.be/CbRYHnV9CJA

for our ENTRANCE FI wants raise a little hell... but father who is a devout baptist would FREAK OUT!!!!! lol  so still working on that one..

our first dance song is to My Heart Belongs To You by Hayley Westernra it has been our song since the begining...
    http://youtu.be/fwpGvVfADjk

father daughter dance is May each Day by andy williams (he is singing it to me while we dance... well he thinks he is... I am sure he will be a mess! LOL
    http://youtu.be/0zwtPVFC4_M

we aren't doing garter removal/toss...
    and haven't decided on the bouquet toss yet!

• Everything will be played by my 3 cousins on violin and their friend on cello

PRELUDE: 
    Various classical pieces

PROCESSIONAL:
    Seating of the grandmothers, FI's parents: Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
    Bridesmaid's: Trumpet Voluntary

BRIDE ENTRANCE :
    Canon in D

UNITY CANDLE :
    Ave Maria

RECESSIONAL:
    I'm Yours/Over the Rainbow (violin instrumental)

• I just finished mine, after my coordinator badgered me for like 2 weeks. It was so hard!! :)

All our music for the ceremony is by Vitamin String Quartet, except for the Recessional

Prelude:
    Wonderful Tonight
    Stairway to Heaven
    Fireflies
    Love Story

Grandparents & Parents:
    100 Years

Wedding Party:
    Don't Stop Believin'

Processional:
    Your Song

Recessional: