New York-Long Island

Anyone have any reviews on Silverfox Photography and Stuart Triart?

Anyone have any reviews on Silverfox Photography and Stuart Triart? Was going to use someone else but changed our minds, so we need some feedback. Has anyone ever used these guys? Thanks in advance.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone have any reviews on Silverfox Photography and Stuart Triart?

• We used Sherwood Triart.  They are EXPENSIVE.  (Think of your photo budget.  Okay, now double it.  That's probably what Sherwood costs.)  With that said, they were worth every penny.  Our pictures are gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.  FI is an amateur photographers, and was very, very picky about who we went with, and Sherwood was miles better in quality than anyone else we saw.

We never consulted with Silverfox, so I have no input on them.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Ughhh so went to visit with Silverfox and they are not in budget. I have a feeling Sherwood will not be either.

Jenny, have you had your wedding yet? Did you like Elssol? I never heard of them but we do not want a place that offers packages b/c there are a lot of things in packages that we don't want and we don't want to end up paying for things we don't want- like an engagement shoot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards