Indiana
Options

Venues for a Budget in Indianapolis

Hey Everyone-

I need help! I'm trying to find a venue that can accomodate 200-250 people. The issue is is that I have a budget of $10,000 for my whole wedding. The only venues in the Indianapolis area that I can find that can fit 200 to 250 people are $10,000 for just the venue and catering.

Any ideas?

Thanks-
Kara

Re: Venues for a Budget in Indianapolis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the parks buildings in your area. For instance, I live in Lawrence, so I can have access to the Ft. Ben properties at a reduced rate. You can then cater in whatever you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown.  We got three rooms for just $1000 for the whole night/night before for setup.  Our party is a lot smaller than yours, but they have larger rooms available. 
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try The Atrium on the southside at Carson Square.  Also check with Jonathan Byrd's in Greenwood (they have a beautiful banquet room space and great food!).  You probably need to find something that is under $20 per person (half your budget divided by 250). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Palomino Ballroom isnt bad either... what month are you getting married in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ kwrobertson, i couldn't figure out how to message you, can i ask what are some of your figures for your wedding at the hilton? like size of party and fees of the venue?
  • Options
    karanicole22karanicole22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in June 2011. Thanks for all of the ideas ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may also want to check with German Park on the southside.  The park is really big and has a huge shelter.  They allow outside catering and you can provide your own alcohol.  We are getting married there in May and it was under 700 to rent for the whole day.  It's rustic but unlike a city park you will have a guarantee of being the only people there and you can bring alcohol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards