New Jersey - South

FOR SALE!

Email me if interested:  JenniferLKUbis@hotmail.com

1.  gold bird cage- $20
2.  Marisa 726 wedding gown....street size 8/10...needs to be dry cleaned.  $1200 or best offer
3.  votives candle holders- clear glass.  I have about 90.  $70
4.  apothocary jars-  they are beautiful!  All have lids.   We used them for candy/cookie buffet.  I think I have about 15, various sizes, but I will count them to make sure.  $100
5.  vintage gold wired sign holders-  4-4x6, and 8-2x3...we used them for labels at cookie/candy buffet  $15
6.  sparklers-  I have about 20  $10
7.  Monique Lulliheir veil-  2 tiered with lace trim, finger-tip length.  I purchased it from a fellow knottie.  It was originally $450, I paid her $175, I'll take $100.  Perfect condition and just beautiful!
8.  Flower girl dress-ivory with black sash and ivory flower pin.  Size 8...$40
9.  gold wire baskets-  I have about 5...perfect for cocktail napkins, matches, etc.  $10
10.  Table numbers-  They were in easels on the tables so are still in great shape!  I have #s 1-18.  They were originally purchased from white aisle and are the "Barcelona" print.  $30
11.  Easels-  some small, some larger.  All black.  I used them for table numbers.  $30
12.  Necklace and earrings-  both by Thomas Knoll and very vintagey looking.  I'm still not sure if I want to sell them, but if you want to see them and the price is right, I will think about it!  Wink
13.  Hair comb-  both of swarovski crystal.  Look like Regina B, but it is a no-namer that I got off of ebay.  Will sell for $15.

Re: FOR SALE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards