New York

I found my dress!!! PIP

Well...I really didn't have confidence that I would find my dress my first time trying them on. But I did! I am in love with it. It was the only dress that my family LOVED as soon as I walked out in it.

And I surprised myself! All this time I had always pictured myself in a bright white dress. Low and behold...this dress is ivory! Never would have thought in a million years I would fall in love with an ivory dress. But I love it!

Crappy cell phone pictures, but you can get the idea! The beading detail is amazing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I found my dress!!! PIP

• CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Make sure you stop shopping if you've already ordered it! It will make you crazy wondering if you picked the right one! Congrats on the huge check!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  It's very pretty!!!  Also, totally agree w/ CD... if you ordered it... NO MORE LOOKING!!!!!!!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!

I triple what Danielle said. Put the magazines away and get off the website that have dresses!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww!  Beautiful!  And it fits you perfectly!
    Anniversary
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, it's beautiful!!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What a beautiful dress!!  You look absolutely wonderful.....listen to the advice though...STOP LOOKING!!    I didn't listen and now I have two dresses.  Yours is gorgeous!  Congrats, now start all the other planning!
    Patti "soon to be" Mrs. Barnes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards