Ohio-Columbus
Options

Interview Update & lol cats

It went great! I should hear next week or maybe the week after. The sucky part is they are in the middle of interviewing 7 candidates. IMO that's a lot of candidates but I think I did really well. 

For those who asked, I'm currently at OSU in research and the dream job is a Study Abroad Program Coordinator at OSU.

Since this was just an update thread and I don't have a question to ask, feel free to post your fave lolcats below :)

Re: Interview Update & lol cats

• Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha no lol cats here, but i wanted to say congrats!!  hopefully they call you soon with good news. Laughing
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, I hope it works out well for you!!

I'm currently a grad student at OSU in Chemical Engineering. If you don't mind me asking, what are you researching?
    Sept 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
    But instead of yellow, mine will be peridot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    irish, i'm doing research in student life on the student experience out of the classroom. we do project for departments like rec sports, the union, residence life, dining, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Miss Owl - that sounds like a fun position. Keep us posted. As long as you did your bsst, that is all that matters.

And no cats here either. I am allergic to them even though the IL's (whom we are staying with) have a 18 yr old black cat named Salem.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!! I work at OSU too, and the benefits are really so awesome. We're all worried about what will happen if the school really privatized parking though...

That is a lot of candidates but they could all suck! :) As long as there's no one internal, I think you've got a great shot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the encouragement ladies. i appreciate it :)
  • Options
    Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good luck and YAY for all us OSU girls - I'm in grad school there too :) 

I don't have an LOL cat but I do have a real cat named Zeke who I am obsessed with because I swear he is 1/2 cat 1/2 dog, which is the perfect combo :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards