May 2013 Weddings

In love!

I went to visit my venue yesterday with my FI to see for myself how it looks at this time of year (since I booked in January!) and I was even more in love! They were setting up for a wedding and I was a tad envious, I want to get married now! LOL, it's going to be quite a year for all of us, I'm so excited!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: In love!

• That's so exciting! I loved going to my venue to see what it looked like this time of year, except all of the issues we had. 

Did you take any pictures?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's amazing!  Where is your venue?

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Our venue is at Turf Valley Resort and Country Club, it's in a little city outside of Baltimore. The outdoor ceremony space is surrounded by these beautiful willow trees. I did take pictures, but because there were all these people setting up for a wedding, I didn't get the best shots. I am going to head down during the week and take pictures. =)
  • SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Do you have pictures?

I'm kinda annoyed that my venue is just a typical venue. I really wanted something where the oudoors could be enjoyed but it would of cost us a lot more, or we'd have to travel over an hour.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Here is a picture of where my outdoor ceremony is being held. I'm having white wisteria vines hung from the trees by the gazebo. It is going to be beautiful!
  • That is so beautiful!!!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards