Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Veil Help!!!

I finally found a veil I LOVE but is over $300 (I cant justify spending that much) and it wont be here in time for my wedding (without spending more money on a rush order). Anywho, long story short, anyone have any suggestions on where to find a quality looking veil at a decent price?!?! I am going for the traditional/vintage-y look, longer (about down to my lower back area). My wedding is Oct 2 so I need it kinda fast. Eeeek!! Help...anyone?

Re: Veil Help!!!

• Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just ordered one from etsy - bellabridalveils.  Haven't gotten it yet - but they have really good reviews.
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Accessory Superstore has a HUGE selection. I will definitely be going back there when I get my dress to find my perfect veil.
  • Options
    westfallwed25westfallwed25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on ebay from this seller http://stores.ebay.com/CuteBrides and I was VERY happy with it! My veil was only $28 and I love it!!!! They shipped the item almost immediatley and I got it within a week and a half of ordering it!!
  • Options
    schlueter2010schlueter2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For those of you who got it online, werent you scared it woulndt go with your dress? That is such a fear of mine!!

JMejia1972 - thats where I found my dream veil. Its an Edward Berger veil and it will cost me $50 to rush the order because it wont  be in stock until 09/22, which is cutting it super close to my wedding date of 10/02/10...but you are right! They had a HUGE selection!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also bought mine on eBay, it was $19.99 and free shipping! Yuo can't beat that!  I was a little nervous, but I had enought time so I knew I could get something else if it didn't work out.  I just made sure to order from someone who had a lot of good reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from a website called Oceany (sp?), the link is in my bio under vendors.  I found a veil I loved, it was $300, I sent them the picture and they recreated it perfectly!  They sent me material samples so I knew the color would match.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I just went into my bio so I could give you the info.  Here is the link and my review from my vendor section:

Veil: www.occanseydesigns.com
        A+ I found a veil I loved and it was far to expensive.  I sent a picture of it to Kathy and she was able to recreate it.  In fact, the one she made was better than the one in the store!  Very high quality, her customer service was amazing and I got it very quickly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    schlueter2010schlueter2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! Thanks so much for your help!!

Lyndsey, about how long was the process? Unfort, I am cutting it kind of close...my wedding is Oct 2...eek!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from:

www.veilshop.com/

For $5 they will send you a sample of thier colors so you can match the veil color to your dress.  Then when you place the order they give you the $5 back.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might be late on this but I'm a DW bride and live in AZ. I wasn't about to pay $$$ on a veil. I found a local veil maker that I couldn't say enough about! After a failed attempt on a online purchase I went to this local woman. , Just bring the dress with you to match it just right.  And she has plenty of on-hand styles and will make your veil however you want.

She did mine within a week for a very affordable price. More on my veil in my bio but here's her website.

http://www.silverliningbyleah.com/
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards