Arizona-Phoenix

Honoring your Maids of Honor

I've figured out my gifts for my bridesmaids, but I'm thinking it would be nice to do a little something extra for my maid of honor. How are you honoring you Maids of Honors? I'm trying to get some more ideas. Thanks!

Re: Honoring your Maids of Honor

• sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH is my 14 yr old sister.  I'm probably going to take her to the Melting Pot when they're having a "girls night out" deal.  Her favorite thing is just spending time with me, so I just want to make a really cool day/night together.  Go shopping at the mall together...buy her an outfit for that night, lunch, movie, get ready and surprise her with dinner.

I'm not sure if your MOH likes coach, but the smaller wristlets that are good for everything are only like 50.  It would be a cool thing to remember your friendship and the wedding by every time she uses it :)  They also have 25% off a lot of times!  And if you know someone who gets them and you didn't at the time, you just have to say, hey, my friend got one and I didn't.  Their policy says they have to give it to you!
  • edited December 2011
    I got all my bridesmaids a piece of jewelry that I thought represented them, not to wear for the ceremony, but just something nice that I thought they could wear everyday.  Everyone's was different.  So, for my sister and MOH, I got her a Tiffany bracelet.  She has been wanted one for as long as I can remember and she absolutely loved it.  It was significantly more expensive than the jewelry I bought the BMs (I tried to keep each piece under $50), so that was how she was honored a little bit above the rest.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought all of my bridesmaids jewelery for the ceremony: pink sapphire necklaces with matching pink stud earrings.  I'd like to get my maid of honor something a little extra and special- but I haven't decided what yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a similar issue.  Can't think of what to do for her after everything she's done for me.  She's not a glam girl, so jewelry isn't right.  She lives across the country so I can't just take her out anytime I want.  It's hard.  GL
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards