New York-Long Island
Options

Designer Limos are horrible!!

Do NOT use Designer Limo, They were horrible to us from the beginning to end.  First they promised us A/C in our Rolls Royce only not to have any on our 85 degree wedding day.. They told us after a fuse was blown.  DONT YOU INSPECT THE CARS BEFORE USING THEM!!!  We had to ride with the windows down because my makeup was sweating off me, then the wind was destroying my hair and the window was broken so it wouldnt go up.  Then we were promised bar sevice in the limo for our bridal party and there were no beverages in the limo until after the church when the limo guy snuck out on our PAID TIME to go and get drinks for our bridal party...  It was a 18 passenger limo and they got enough drinks for about 10 people...  Also we were 15 mins late at the end because the limo driver took the wrong routes and made a 2 min drive into a 10 min drive...  So they charged us $400 for 15 minutes that could've been avoided!!  We tried to talk to the company about our problems and they left us in the dust, wouldn't call us back and charged our card without notifying us!!  THey wouldnt even make an agreement with us over our other problems we had with the limos...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Re: Designer Limos are horrible!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the update.  Where are they located so I know not to use them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There base is in Port Washington, but they have offices in Massapequa and a few others as well
  • Options
    alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    make a complaint wtih the BBB

• Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's terrible!  I actually wanted to book them, but I couldn't get the guy to call me back, so I said forget it, I'm so glad I did!  Sorry you had such trouble.
  • Options
    rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is a tip on how I got wedding picts froma Bad photos.  Send hima letter stating your problems and your request for reimbursment.  CC on the botton - CBS, ABC, LI weddings.com, these boards, News 12 and The BBB.  Include a screen shot of your on line complaint to the BBB.

worked for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards