April 2012 Weddings
Options

Here we go!!

Makeup trial scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.  Makeup artist is in the hospital.  I always knew something would go wrong, but I wouldn't have guess this.

Re: Here we go!!

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Oh no! What happened, do you know?

Do you have anyone else you can call? Hopefully your stylist will be all right and maybe can reschedule with you. I mean in all honesty, a trial is very nice and I definitely recommend them, but worst case, you guys may need to meet up a little earlier than planned on the wedding day to get the right look down. If it was someone I knew well/trusted with my hair, I wouldn't mind going this route if I absolutely had to do so.

If not, totally work the sob story about your stylist being in the hospital and whatnot too. People may feel bad because it was something so not your fault, and thus man try to squeeze you in since you are getting so close to your wedding! Or maybe they can refer you to someone else?
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    That stinks.  I hope she's ok.   Hopefully she can reschedule your trial, or you can find someone else if she won't be up and running by your wedding day.  That's just sucky all around though.  Sorry you have to deal with that. At least there's still a month till your wedding (we're date twins!), so maybe you can squeeze in a trial with her in a couple weeks or so when she's better?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    She has diverticulitis, and being a nurse I feel bad for her.  She's in a lot of pain.  She is not doing my hair, just my makeup.  My stylist has done my hair for years, and has somehow become my coordinator too.  If something happens to her, I would cry.
  • Options
    Oh no! I hope that she gets better quickly 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards