Canada-Alberta
Options

Tunnel Mountain Reservoir/ Buffalo Mountain Lodge reviews/tips wanted!

Hey all,
My sister has asked to be her wedding planner. With a few leads from her and her FI, I've recommended the ceremony to be at the Tunnel Mountain Reservoir (in banff) and the Buffalo Mountain Lodge for the reception.

If you've had your wedding here or been to one, and tips? How did you decorate? Any vendors to recommend? The Watipi Longhouse looks beautiful, aside from the awful fabric on the chairs (but nothing a chair cover can't fix). How were the staff to work with in the planning process? Thanks!

Re: Tunnel Mountain Reservoir/ Buffalo Mountain Lodge reviews/tips wanted!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,

I'm looking at TM Resevoir as well, so unfortunately I can't provide too much advice. I was thinking that the skyline is the dramatic part, so an abundance of decorations is likely not needed. I'm not sure what we will be doing, but something to signify an aisle and a smaller amount of chairs. Since renting chairs can be up to 5 bucks a chair it seems over our budget to spend that money for no more than 45 minutes. But that's just us.

Have you contacted any local rental places for chairs? If you find any good ones please let me know!

Good luck and have fun planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards