Ohio-Northeast

dusk till dawn djs

Has anyone used dusk till dawn Dj service from akron? I met them at the bridal show and they seem to have the best prices but I can not find any reviews online. If anyone knows or has used them let me know! Thank you!

Re: dusk till dawn djs

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_dusk-till-dawn-djs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:6bdd512d-7d36-49d5-8694-9fa61a478fb4Post:6cabbfe3-a58c-41aa-a79e-702d47749a52">dusk till dawn djs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used dusk till dawn Dj service from akron? I met them at the bridal show and they seem to have the best prices but I can not find any reviews online. If anyone knows or has used them let me know! Thank you!
    Posted by manda8993[/QUOTE]

I had my wedding done by Dusk Till Dawn DJs.  They were outstanding.  They let us use their wireless microphones for our band we brought for our ceremony and had a song arranged to play for each person during the introductions.  We also used their photo booth and it was great too.  Everything was included in the booth:  unlimited pictures, scrapbook, attendant, props.  We used the new video feature that lets you leave video messages and all that was put on dvd for us!  Planning with them is so easy too.  They set you up on their website and after you get everything filled out, they go over everything with you a week or two before your wedding to make sure it is all done to your liking.  I highly recommend them.  Good luck with your weddng planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards